- Technical snippets of how to get things working*
- Scenarios for using MS EPM to provide business value to organisations
- Other useful snippets that every MS EPM consultant should have in their back pocket
The content for this blog will come from real user experience (i.e., mine and my associates), probably based on what I’ve been up to in the previous month. I’m planning on one article a month, it might be more, it shouldn’t be less.
I should mention that discussions on general project management practice will be out of scope, just google PMI/PRINCE2 for info on that topic. Also, I’m not a polititian, therefore I will make mistakes, and if you let me know, I’ll own up to them. Life isn’t perfect and neither am I.
Potential future topics that I think would be useful…
- PPS2007 overview
- SRS2005 & reporting in general
- Custom fields
- MOSS integration
- Analysis services
- Forms Authentication
- WSS admin – what do we MS EPM folks need to know
So, that’ll keep me going for most of 2007! For those of you who are now linking to this site, it’s only a test, IF I decide to make this official, I’ll post the the new URL in a new blog/link etc.
*Caveat – I’m not really a technical person, therefore I’ll be linking (and crediting) the people who find the answers. TIA to all those who will help 🙂